Wednesday 19 July 2017

Patients Give Happy Reviews: Rajiv Gandhi Hospital Feedback

Every hospital or medical center aspires to provide its patients with the best care possible. So, it is brilliant to hear back from the customers when they provide useful feedback, and also praise the center.

The Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre is considered one of India’s premier centers for cancer treatment and research. It is even acclaimed all over Asia. Since its establishment in 1996, this center has simply strived harder to reach newer levels of excellence and growth.


Not only is such growth apparent in the administration and skill of the personnel employed by the cancer institute, but also from customer feedback. Clients or patients who have come to the centre have left with no qualms, and after receiving excellent treatment, and this is apparent from their glowing reviews. Let’s look at some of the Rajiv Gandhi hospital feedback to know more.

Great service provided

“I went to the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for consultation. The staff was very cordial and understanding. I have a heart defect, and needed to have surgery. It was a stressful time for me and my family. The doctors and other personnel at Rajiv Gandhi Centre made my stay comfortable and hassle-free. I have recovered from my surgery with flying colours and would recommend this to other people. During my short stay, they attended to my every need, and are professional and proficient” says Shefali Mathur, a working mother of two.

Infrastructure and Networks


“My 5-year-old son was having a transplant surgery, and I was truly impressed by the facilities. There is a playroom for paediatric patients, and counselling provided. There are also support groups which provide aid and information for families during tough times. My family needed the emotional support” proclaimed Tushar Sharma, a business executive.

Sharvil Dey, a chartered accountant said “Hospitals are such gloomy places, and can seem intimidating. However, this one has a friendly atmosphere and caters to people’s needs, surgically and otherwise. The waiting rooms are in good shape, the chairs are comfortable, and there is a television for people who have to wait. The cafeteria serves good food, and there are viable ATMs. For people who wait for their loved ones, it is a most conducive atmosphere.”

Skilled personnel

“I had to go in for a consultation due to chest pains. My family has a history of heart illness, and I wanted the best medical care. I sought out Rajiv Gandhi hospital as it boasts of skilled professional doctors. My doctor in question was very thorough and methodical. Unlike other doctors I have experienced in the past, he took the time to understand my problem and calmly explain my symptoms and care to me. The wait staff in the reception area were also prompt, and the place was spick and span. I was truly impressed” said Lavanya Rathore, a student.

Thus, for people looking for top-notch medical care, this is definitely the place to go. Based on Rajiv Gandhi hospital feedback, it truly seems to be a good place to get one’s heart check-up done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.